Saturday, August 16, 2008

We've been waiting for this


For at least a few months now, Evie has been wiggling those top two teeth. Just recently, the one has gotten VERY loose. She had fears of pulling it, which I understand. I can't even watch her wiggle it. It's kind of like nails on a chalk board to me. I just can't deal. So, we just wait until it falls out.

Well, last night at dinner, she took her first bite of her cheeseburger and it popped right out. We all cheered. She told me later that she was so excited that she was shaking. Little did I know that the gap would make her even cuter.

The tooth fairy did make an appearance overnight. Thank goodness for that. She is now 75 cents richer. And before you ask, yes she has purple eye shadow on in the picture. That's the first thing she wanted to do this morning.

And, Grandpa Steven, if you're reading this, sorry. I know that I am probably not handling these teeth issues appropriately. Oh to have you closer. (FYI, for those who don't know, Grandpa Steven is an endodontist, i.e. very smart dentist guy.)

J
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com