Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To my dance show friends


OK, I know at least a couple of my friends out there are fans of the dance shows like me - I mean So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars. Well, the new cast was announced yesterday for Dancing with the Stars. And, while I excited about some of the celebrities (like Misty May, who just one the gold in beach volleyball and Toni Braxton) I am more excited about one of the new pros. She is a crossover from last season of SYTYCD. If anyone else watched that season, it was the great latin dancer, Lacey. I loved watching her and I'll be excited to watch her dance again (this time with Lance Bass). Just thought I'd share the news with my fellow dance show lovers. If you don't watch, please disregard this post. :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Interesting!!! Thank you so much for keeping this dance show addict informed.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com