Monday, August 18, 2008

Mom, I take a picture with your camera?





Lately, Aiden has decided to become a photagrapher. When he can't think of anything else to do, he's been asking to use my camera. This was not as big of deal with the old point and shoot. Now that I got this, I'm a little more wary. But, I'll still allow him to take a few (which translates into about 200 - digital is awesome). I've posted some of his best shots. I love his composition and how he breaks the rule of having the subject in the middle of the picture. My favorite is of Goosie-boy (the dog). Don't know why, just love it. That pic of me was after probably 20 shots. It was hard to keep smiling. And finally, the gun. What can I say?

I should have called this "Vignette of Boy: his dog, his gun and his mom - and other stuff".
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy said...

I am just loving your blog. Thank you ever so much for entertaining me!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com