Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympics - Men's Relay


So I have been dutifully watching the Olympics. It's just something I love to do. I get real excited every 2 years when it comes on (I'm an equal opportunity Olympics lover).

Is anyone else watching this amazing swimming? I just love to watch swimming. Those swimmers are really cool specimens. And last night was no exception. If you didn't see the race where the USA men won the 4x100 relay, you can watch it here. Watch it, you won't be disapointed.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Maybe I am not that patriotic, but I have never been a huge Olympics lover, perhaps too because my whole life seems to revolve around sports. BUT, I did watch the swimming events last night and Ryan and I loved cheering our boys on. It was quite a race. We kept saying, "suck it France"-ha! Maybe I will watch tonight ;)

Amy said...

I almost went to bed before that race, but Ben talked me into staying up to watch... and boy am I glad I did. It really was awesome!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com