Friday, August 15, 2008

That's my girl


While Ryan's been gone, I've had many of my training sessions at my house. Unfortunately for my clients, my children are sometimes in the room working out with us. Evie especially will do every exercise with us. We have a set of 2 and 3 pound weights, which seem to be perfect for her. It is very encouraging to see how much she wants to "work out." I make a point to say that I work out so that I can be healthy and be around for a long time. I want to hold off the inevitable body image issues that we all have to certain extent as we grow up. So, I am pleased to see that she has an interest in it. Hopefully, I've at least planted the seed for a future healthy girl.

J

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what's sad - i bet she can do more pushups than me :(

-jerry

 
Template by suckmylolly.com