Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CT Scan

Well, all went well yesterday. I was able to hand carry my films to my doctor. So, I really hope to hear something today.

On a funny note, has anyone else had one of these with contrast before? When it entered my bloodstream, I immediately had that cold hot feeling. No problem, right? Then it got up into my head, very weird feeling. Had a brief scare that my throat was closing, but again, that passed. No problem. Then it traveled down. When it got to my crotch, I swear I thought I wet my pants. Just had to lay there without moving thinking I wet my pants as they were taking pictures of my head. Thankfully, that passed, too, and I was ok.

All I have for now. Hope everyone is having a good week.

J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I should have warned you about that one! It is the weirdest feeling, isn't it? You could SWEAR you were totally peeing everywhere! Let me know when you know something :)

Anonymous said...

Hey - I was wondering what happened! Sounds like a bizarre feeling.

Amy said...

That is wild stuff! I squirmed just reading it. Keep us posted.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com