Monday, July 21, 2008

The New Kid on the Block


Hello all,

I wanted to take a moment and introduce the newest member to Mustang Isle. Our wonderful neighbors had a baby boy named Daxton Seth a week ago today. He weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 20 inches long. And all that at 2 weeks early! He has the most precious face and I already love him dearly. I have already had the pleasure of holding him a few times, and he is just precious. (How long can you call a boy precious, anyway?) It also gave me a great opportunity to use my new camera. Please enjoy the pics.
Below is a picture of his big sister, Andrea, with Sadie.


J

1 comments:

Amy said...

The pictures are beautimous!

When I upload multiple pictures, I select the link, "Add Another Image" right above the "Choose File" button. I have a Mac which may be different.

Is the medicine helping with the roar?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com