Friday, June 27, 2008

Tumor Update

I will have a CT Scan on Monday morning at 8:30 at Methodist hospital. I'm glad this is moving so quickly. As Brittany reminded me:

I have a tumor, I have a tumor
The doctor's gonna take it out.
(Sung to the tune of I heard a Rumor, Bananarama circa 1990?)

I will be happy to get rid of the constant reminder in my ear. If I was a superstitious gal, I'd think it was my conscience trying to tell me something. But, I'm not, so I guess it's just blood flow.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

J

p.s. I will start posting some pics soon. I know that no one wants to read a blog with no pics. I'll work on that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen - this my first entre into your blog! How exciting to keep up w/ the muratas this way! Very cool, my very cool friend. You are in my prayers. I am so thankful you have a monday appt & can put your mind at rest.
Love ya,
ST

 
Template by suckmylolly.com