Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's that about a soda-cat?


Now that I've actually told people that this blog exists (up until now only one person knew-which is kind of funny since I type like you have a huge audience), I thought I would explain the soda-cat reference. Anyone who knows my dear Evelyn, knows that she has always had her own way of saying things. She still calls her favorite morning meal "cilaral." She has even taken to calling me "MoMo," which drives me crazy. My point is, she says thing her way, whether it's because she thinks that is actually how to say it or not.

So, we live on a cul-de-sac. This is a very proud place for our family to be. Evie also takes pride in it. At, the age of 4, Evie was happy to share this information with others. She would proudly exclaim that we lived on the "soda-cat." I totally understand her logic, and that's why I'm her mama..or momo.

J

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I loved reading your blog. I have become quite the "junkie" after starting my blog a few months ago. I will add you to my favorites list so I can keep up with your adventures! By the way, I HATE iv's too (long, personal history), so I totally know how you feel!

Unknown said...

I am making Ellie's pesto potato salad tomorrow. I will let ya know how it goes! (love that we are on a first name basis with her)

Unknown said...

Who is that smokin' hot lady in the black pants and brown jacket behind Evie?

Meme said...

Can't believe how much Evie and Sadie have grown. They are still beautiful! Can't wait to see Aiden. Looking forward to seeing more pics and reading more about life in the soda cat. PS Mom is looking great too!
Love, Meme

 
Template by suckmylolly.com