Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I love my husband


While I love my husband for many reasons, I will share one in particular with you today. I've been talking for a year now about getting a Roomba (the robot vacuum). For those of you who don't know, we have all hard floors on our first floor (combo of tile and laminate). We had the house built that way on purpose so we could keep it clean. While it is easy to clean, it is time consuming and the job never seems to stay done with our crazy house (3 kids, 2 dogs).

A couple of weeks ago, my husband put "research roomba" on my to do list. I must say it was ordered 20 minutes later. Maybe he just got tired of stuff sticking to his feet (I know I was). Whatever the reason, it's amazing how happy it makes me to come downstairs to clean floors every morning (we run it at night when we go to sleep).

Thanks for allowing me the moment to proclaim my love for my husband and my robot. I thinking of naming her Sally.

J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Every time I step on some mysterious crunch under foot, I think of you and sigh a sigh of wishful wonder! I want one now!!!

Ashley said...

I am so going to get one of those when we eventually buy a house. I have decided that after dealing with carpet, I want hardwood floors or tile in most of the rooms. I grew up with hardwoods and they were so hard to keep clean. Sure wish we had one of those!

Jennifer said...

I have officially decided to name her Rosie (from the Jetsons). She is the newest and most favorite part of my family.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com