Thursday, September 4, 2008

I have a new blog


As many of you know, I'm crazy about nutrition and fitness. It really is a passion for me. I've recently been working on the career side of this, but I still want to share more...share what I've been able to learn. I know that this is a gift that God has given me. In that I can be confident. So, I've decided to start a new blog to cover this passion of mine. You can find it at:

http://healthnutmomma.blogspot.com/

This new blog will really be geared toward busy moms, trying to feed a family and maintain some health for herself. I know that most of my blog readers are exactly as I described. So, I ask you to add one more to your blog reader (or however you do it). Give me a try for little bit. And, please let me know if you have tips to offer.

J

Btw, this was inspired by Ashley's new blog. Thanks Ashley!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for doing this. I hope you INSPIRE ME to get with it and take better care of myself. I will be a regular reader for sure!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com