Monday, October 13, 2008

It might be time

So R and I have had our washer and dryer since right when we were married, and we bought them used from a friend...a guy friend. It's amazing to me that they've lasted this long. They've survived 3 cross country moves, 3 kids and multiple sets of dirty cammies. Well, our washer (which has been repaired a couple of times already) is now making funny noises and I've started looking at new ones just to be prepared. I think I've settled on one of the Samsung pairs (pictured above). Has anyone had experience with front loaders that they'd like to share? This is such a commitment...argh! Now if I can just convince R into one of the pretty colors...yeah right. :)

J

1 comments:

Ashley said...

When we moved into our house, we inherited a front loading washer. Since I never experienced them before, it took some getting use to. The only thing I don't like is that you have to buy special detergent (HE), so it costs a more. Also, ours are small, but the ones you are checking out seem great. The only other thing I don't particulary like is the odor after a while. Water collects in the rubber seal and you have to clean it out every once and a while or it mildews and makes all the clothes stinky.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com